From installation to remote hands
We are within 30 min to 1 hr reach of all major London Data Centres and can provide Remote Hands and Eyes service in London data centres and in and out of M25.
Leon Tech Group Remote Hands Service provides professional support to customers requiring emergency, planned and routine maintenance.
Some examples of Remote Hands and Smart Hands services that we can provide include:
- Reboot or power cycle servers, routers, and other equipment
- Installation of new servers and network switches
- Swapping removable media
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Provide visual verification to assist remote troubleshooting efforts
- Operating system installation
- Hard Drives replacement
- Memory installation
- Physical hardware replacement
- Network reconfiguration
- Router/Switch installation and configuration
- Fault finding assistance - hardware/software/networks
Remote & Smart Hands Options:
Ad-Hoc Remote Hands
Remote Hands services as and whenever required.
Scheduled Remote Hands
If you are carrying out a maintenance tasks than needs to be undertaken at a specific time of the day or in the middle of the night this can be pre-booked with our engineers and we will carry out the task when specified.
Tailor-made fixed monthly fee based on your requirements such as number of visits/hours per month, number of engineers etc
Emergency Hardware Supply and Installation
Teamed up with hardware vendors we can offer quick delivery and installation of network and server hardware.
Whether you’re a UK based or overseas a financial services company, a cloud or content provider, or an established enterprise, we will work with you to deliver your requirements in time and meet your business demands.